CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday 21 March 2009

Playing Sleuth

I have been reading too many detective novels recently (this one at the moment), and have decided to play sleuth for my own benefit too. 


A child went missing some time ago in the Eddas region of Seifa, a country not too far from my own. At the time, I thought very little of it, whilst wishing the missing child well and hoping for her safe return. Yet a while after this, whilst on a social networking site, I noticed that a man I had known as a child (or rather, I should say, a man who knew me when I was a child) had been in Seifa for a while. I made no connection until lying in bed one night with my husband Lothario, who pointed out that it may not be entirely coincidence that Genoise went missing at the same time as the man was in Seifa. So now I am sleuthing. So far, I have discovered very little; but this does not mean I will find nothing. Many negatives in that sentence, but nevermind.

Wish me luck. I will need it.  

0 comments: