CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday 19 April 2009

My First Meme

1. Where is your cell phone? On a Persian rug

2. Your significant other? Exists

3. Your hair? Unnatural


4. Your mother? Once had braids

5. Your father? Travels frequently

6. Your favourite thing? Julie Andrews

7. Your dream last night? I'm not sure I had one. The night before I did. The night before, I had many.

8. Your favourite drink? Coffee

9. You're proud to be...? I cannot be proud of something that is not mine to be proud of. 

10. What Room you are in? The one with the colourful mattress.

11. Favorite food? Hoummous

12. Your fear? Empty shoes

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? There is no point in attempting to contemplate the future. 

14. Where were you last night? The same place I am in now.

15. Something that you aren't? Iranian

16. Something you want? I want for nothing. 

17. Wish list item? See above 

18. Where you grew up? I'm not sure I have

19. Last thing you did? Sat down

20. What are you wearing? A corset, a ripped skirt and a small top. 

21. Last thing you ate? Yoghurt

22. Your pets? I have none.

23. Your job? Work is worthless.

24. Your life? Is where you live. 

25. Your mood? Tired. Irritated. 

26. Missing someone? Never

27. Your car? Is still in the driveway of my old house. 

28. Something you're not wearing? Shoes

29. Your favorite color? Deep blue, like the bottom of a lake. 

30. Favorite item of clothing? Corset

31. Favorite person? My husband. My fiance. My life. 

32. Favorite Vacation? Vacations are even more worthless than work. 

33. When is the last time you laughed? Today 

34. Last time you cried? There are no tears in Bralingyr. 

35. Who will resend this? Not applicable. 

36. One place that I go to over and over? Outside

37. One person who emails me regularly? Maxx

39. One place I would like to go right now? Voodoo

40. One person I think will respond? Not applicable. 

41. One TV show I watch all the time? I have no need of television.

0 comments: